Friday, October 15, 2010

LOL

Ugh, stupid throat, sometimes, I just wanna grr you. It hurts, it's fine, it hurts, it's fine. MAKE UP YOUR MIND! Because of you, I miss school! SERIOUSLY, what am I going to do about it. I can't do anything UNTIL two years from now. hopefully it is sooner. A problem, and I can't get rid of it. Oh BOY! Boys, which reminds me, I think I am going to flip out on one ;D just because I can, but wwhhhhooo. I have NO idea lol.

SO, like my little beginning ;) anywayz, I was sick today. so I didn't go to school. CONGRATULATIONS on my Parent's 20 Year Anniversary, of being together. SO adorable <3 oh && CONGRATULATIONS to my 5 year old sister, for losing her FIRST tooth, so proud of her. Poor poor other sister, she is sooo tired. LOL ! so sorry, I was in middle of typing this up, then I was sent to bed by the evil parents. GOSH! but, it was for my own good I guess.
I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH SCHOOL IT ISN'T EVEN FREAKING FUNNY! I don't like this at all, this WHOLE

No comments:

Post a Comment